- Departmental Course Indicator – OPR 481, 482, 483, 484, 485.
- A copy of your Study Abroad acceptance letter is required.
- Students completing fewer than 3 credit hours must petition the Honors College to have this experience counted.
- Your Study Abroad program may be completed during the Fall, Spring, Summer or over Intersession.
- A year long Study Abroad, with each semester carrying at least 3 credit hours, counts as 2 experiences.
- Prior Study Abroad experience with transfer credit is acceptable (post high school).
Check out where recent Honors alums Aaron Krolikowski, BA, BS '09, Claire Lochner, BS '11, Julie Ficarra, BA '10, and Turner Gutmann, BA, BS '09, MBA '12, have traveled to and learn about their adventures HERE.
Last updated: July 31, 2017 12:30 pm EST