Meet Your Student’s Advisor
Our students are assigned an academic advisor based on their major of interest. All of our advisors are fully prepared to guide your student towards their goals and career aspirations. We provide course scheduling assistance, career guidance, research and internship ideas, special scholarship opportunities and additional resources to promote academic success.
Here are our Honors College staff members and their areas of expertise. Click on their name for more information about them:
- Karyn St. George, Administrative Director
- Majors: Engineering, Theatre, Dance, Undecided and a variety of humanities and social sciences majors
- Jessica Gorski, Academic Advisor
Biomedical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemistry, Medicinal chemistry, Chemical Engineering
Coordinates Undergraduate Research, Internship, and Course Contracts.
- Tara Jabbaar-Gyambrah, Senior Assistant Director
- Majors: Engineering, College of Arts and Sciences
- Greiner Special Interest Housing and Colloquium Coordinator.
- Tim Matthews, Assistant Director
- Majors: Pharmacy, Exercise Science, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Nursing, Undecided
- Coordinates Supplemental Scholarships, Admissions and Recruitment to the Honors College, and Presidential Scholarship Inquiries for incoming freshmen.
- Jessica Seabury, Senior Assistant Director
- Majors: Engineering
- Coordinates the Advanced Honors Program and Alumni Affairs.
- Allison Suflita, Academic Advisor
- Majors: School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, School of Management, Undecided
- Coordinates Honors Seminars, Honors Petitions, and Honors Kickoff. Oversees tracking of Honors Experiences and plans Spring Workshop Series.
Last updated: July 31, 2017 1:12 pm EST