Be One of Our Best
Welcome to the Honors College at the University at Buffalo!
We are a diverse living and learning community of gifted scholars, experienced advisors and committed faculty perfect for the student who craves a challenge and wishes to do more with his/her education.
The UB Honors College provides the experience of a small liberal arts college backed by the intellectual resources of a major research university to deliver a dynamic curriculum that moves far beyond the classroom. We seek to broaden your horizons and help you reach your full potential through a wealth of opportunities that include:
- A rich academic experience throughout all four years at UB, featuring enhanced interaction with faculty and student peers.
- Transformative life experiences such as study abroad, internships, undergraduate teaching, and community service.
- Deep intellectual inquiry through undergraduate research, graduate work, capstone and honors coursework, or an Honors thesis.
- A detailed annual review of your academic and career plans with our professional advisement staff.
- Successful mentoring for prestigious national scholarships such as the Goldwater, Fulbright and Marshall scholarships.
For thirty-five years, the UB Honors College has been the jewel of the SUNY system, with thousands of successful alumni that span the globe. Please accept this invitation to join us.