Important! Directions to our office have been impacted by One World Café construction.
To access our office from Founders Plaza & Flint Loop: The entrance to the first floor of Capen Hall has been relocated. Enter through the door just before the construction fencing. Walk straight and continue to 107 Capen Hall.
Alternatively, you can turn left at Founders Plaza & Flint Loop and walk toward Talbert Hall. Make a right, and proceed through the new Capen Hall entrance. Go inside and head straight, then turn left to 107 Capen Hall.
Be One of Our Best
Welcome to the Honors College at the University at Buffalo!
We are a diverse living and learning community of gifted scholars, experienced advisors and committed faculty perfect for the student who craves a challenge and wishes to do more with his/her education.
The UB Honors College provides the experience of a small liberal arts college backed by the intellectual resources of a major research university to deliver a dynamic curriculum that moves far beyond the classroom. We seek to broaden your horizons and help you reach your full potential through a wealth of opportunities that include:
- A rich academic experience throughout all four years at UB, featuring enhanced interaction with faculty and student peers.
- Transformative life experiences such as study abroad, internships, undergraduate teaching, and community service.
- Deep intellectual inquiry through undergraduate research, graduate work, capstone and honors coursework, or an Honors thesis.
- A detailed annual review of your academic and career plans with our professional advisement staff.
- Successful mentoring for prestigious national scholarships such as the Goldwater, Fulbright and Marshall scholarships.
For thirty-five years, the UB Honors College has been the jewel of the SUNY system, with thousands of successful alumni that span the globe. Please accept this invitation to join us.