Student Code of Conduct
The Honors College expects its students to be answerable to the highest standards of personal conduct, to uphold the principles of academic integrity and to actively foster an environment of collegiality, community and respect in accordance with the university’s commitment to Equal Opportunity. Students found to be in contravention of these principles may be subject to dismissal from the College.
Don Schack Student Lounge Code of Conduct
- The Don Schack Student Lounge is a place for all Honors Scholars. Respect (to staff, your peers, and the lounge space) is expected of all Honors Scholars.
- Please clean up after yourselves before leaving so the lounge can be enjoyed by others. This is a shared student space and should be kept neat and tidy by its users.
- If you choose to enjoy a cup of coffee or a snack, please wash your dishes, put them away, and wipe up any spills or crumbs.
- Be mindful of other students in the lounge and keep the noise volume low enough so as to not disturb others who are studying or relaxing.
- No inappropriate or disrespectful words or drawings should be written on the whiteboards or any other surfaces.
- Please maintain academic respect and integrity while working.
- Always have your student ID ready to swipe in when entering the lounge. The student usage data collected provides the Honors College with critical information when requesting additional resources.
Last updated: September 10, 2018 3:31 pm EST