Advanced Honors Program Requirements
To graduate from the Honors College, Advanced Honors Scholars are required to complete 16 credits of coursework to include the following requirements:
* Denotes non-coursework category
- You are allowed to complete a maximum of 9 credit hours per category.
- At least 3 credits must come from non-coursework categories, denoted with *.
- A total of 3 Honors Seminars may be taken.
- Courses in your major may be used to meet the Honors Experience requirements.
Last updated: April 06, 2020 3:38 pm EST