Advanced Honors Program Requirements
To graduate from the Honors College, Advanced Honors scholars are required to maintain a 3.5 undergraduate GPA and to complete 16 credits of coursework to include the following requirements:
- 1 credit hour of HON 250: Advanced Honors Colloquium to be completed the 1st year in the program.
- 15 additional credits of Honors Experiences from the following list:
- Undergraduate Research*
- Independent Study*
- Internship or Practicum*
- Study Abroad*
- Undergraduate Supervised Teaching*
- Accepted Honors Coursework
- Graduate Coursework
- Departmental Honors Thesis or Project*
- Contract Honors Coursework
- Honors Experience Petition
* Denotes non-coursework category
- At least 3 credits must come from non-coursework categories, denoted with *.
- Courses in your major may be used to meet the Honors Experience requirements.
Last updated: June 21, 2022 4:24 pm EST