Facility Reservation Request Form
The Honors College welcomes the use of its classroom and event space by its campus community partners.
Please review the following policy to aid you in successful submission of a room request.
The University Honors College will review reservation requests on a rolling basis. Space is reserved once you receive written confirmation from the Honors College. In order to ensure that you have enough time to market your event, room requests must be submitted at least five (5) business days ahead of your event. We will do our best to honor all reservations made in available space, but room requests submitted with shorter than five (5) business days notice cannot be guaranteed.
In accordance with a memorandum of understanding with the Office of the Registrar, the Honors College cannot begin to confirm any individual non-course room reservations until December 1 (spring requests) and August 1 (fall requests).
- Honors College spaces are available during business hours Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- If your request is a reoccurring meeting or event, you must submit a new request for each instance. You may include that it is a reoccurring event in the comments section below, but a request is needed for each event to confirm availability.
- The Honors College requests that a university faculty or staff member submit requests on behalf of student groups.
Please contact Jonathan Freifeld by email: email@example.com or by phone: 716-645-3020 if you have any questions.
107 Capen - Colloquium Room
- Seats 32 at tables in standard U-shape configuration with approximately 14 chairs around perimeter
- Seats 75 max. without tables
108, 109, & 110 Capen
- Any reservation requests for these rooms starting on August 26th MUST be reserved through the UB Space Request System. These are centrally scheduled classrooms and reservations for these rooms are approved by Central Scheduling. Reservations made before August 26th can be done using the form below.
Last updated: July 31, 2019 10:42 am EST