Smiling student.

Graduate Coursework

  • Departmental Course Number – 500 or higher.
  • You must be enrolled in the appropriate graduate course by the end of the Drop/Add Period.
  • You must complete the required paperwork to enroll in an graduate level course for undergraduate credit. This includes gaining permission from the instructor to take the course. If you are unable to access or use the PDF, please contact the Honors College at 716-645-3020 or honors@buffalo.edu.

Last updated: November 13, 2019 11:11 am EST