Contract for Research Involvement

Honors Scholars who are unable to enroll in departmental research credit and are seeking HON 498 credit during a fall or spring semester must complete this form prior to start of research activity and before the last day to add a class for the semester in which the Research Experience is happening.

Research completed in a winter or summer semester must follow the petition process, as retroactive credit will not be awarded in future semesters.

Powered by Formstack

Last updated: November 12, 2018 11:00 am EST