Student with poster.

Undergraduate Research

Please Note: Honors Scholars already enrolled in departmental research credit (e.g., PSY 498, CHE 290) do not need to follow the process detailed below in order to receive Honors experience credit as the credits will automatically be picked up.

Last updated: February 05, 2019 5:13 pm EST