Undergraduate Supervised Teaching
- Departmental Course Number – 495.
- Student must be enrolled in the appropriate course by the end of the Drop/Add Period.
- You may TA the same course twice.
- The following TA opportunities are acceptable:
- Gifted Math TA: For more information, call: 716-645-4467
- HON 495 - Colloquium TA: Contact the Honors College for more information.
- Math Place Lab Tutors: If you choose to receive the credits, they appear on your transcript as ULC 499 and can be used towards your Honors Experiences.
- Center for Excellence Writing Lab: Writing Consultants may be able to earn Honors Experience credit for this position by submitting an Honors Petition Request.
- Career Services Peer Advisors
- BIO 200/201/211 TA: Enrollees participate as undergraduate teaching assistants under the supervision of faculty of the
Department of Biological Sciences.
- ESL 320 - ELI Chat Room
- UGC 495-College of Arts and Sciences Peer Assistant
Last updated: September 19, 2018 4:03 pm EST