Departmental Honors Thesis or Project
- Student not accepted into a departmental Honors program must complete the Thesis Proposal form (PDF). If you have been accepted into a departmental Honors program, you do not need to complete an application. The credit will automatically be counted towards your Honors Experiences upon successful completion.
- The completed thesis must be submitted to Honors College using the Thesis Approval form (PDF).
- Both Faculty Advisors must sign off on the form.
- Your thesis results must be presented to a larger academic community (i.e. Celebration of Academic Excellence, departmental presentation, professional conference, Open House, etc.).
- If you are unable to access or use any of the forms presented on this page, please contact the Honors College at 716-645-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: August 12, 2020 10:13 am EST