Meet Your Student’s Advisor
Our students are assigned an Honors advisor based on their major of interest. All of our advisors are fully prepared to guide your student towards their goals and career aspirations. We provide course scheduling assistance, career guidance, research and internship ideas, special scholarship opportunities and additional resources to promote academic success.
Here are our Honors College staff members and their areas of expertise. Click on their name for more information about them:
- Karyn St. George, Administrative Director
- Majors: School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Theatre, Dance, Exploratory and a variety of humanities and social sciences majors
- Jessica DiPasquale, Academic Advisor
Biomedical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
Coordinates Undergraduate Research, Internships, Honors Petitions, and Course Contracts.
- Tim Matthews, Assistant Director
Majors: Pharmacy, Exercise Science, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Nursing, Exploratory
- Coordinates Admissions and Recruitment to the Honors College, and Presidential Scholarship Inquiries for incoming freshmen. Also coordinates Honors Seminars.
- Jessica Seabury, Senior Assistant Director
- Majors: School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Coordinates the Advanced Honors Program and Alumni Affairs, as well as tracking of Honors Experiences for current Scholars.
- Timothy Tryjankowski, Director of Honors College Research and Co-Curricular Activities
- Majors: School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, Exploratory
- Coordinates Honors Kickoff.
Last updated: July 10, 2019 8:06 am EST