The Honors College has the following opportunities to get involved in educating and developing our Honors Scholars:
- Help with Recruitment: Consider attending a college fair or recruitment event with one of our Honors College staff.
- Blogging: Write about your experiences as an Honors College parent to share on our website.
- Honors Graduation: At the end of each academic year in May, we celebrate our Honors graduates with a special ceremony and reception. Assistance is always needed with set-up, registration, and clean-up.
- Sponsor an Event: Interact with our students in a special way by providing a tour of your office or sponsoring a workshop on or off campus.
- Donate to the Honors College: Sponsor a student scholarship, help support our facilities and fund new research opportunities for our students. Donations are a key element in the education of our Honors Scholars. For more information on donating to the Honors College, please call Dr. Karyn St. George, Administrative Director at 716-645-3020 or make a donation directly to the Honors College.
For more information on any of the above opportunities, contact Tim Matthews by phone at 716-645-5805 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: September 19, 2018 4:03 pm EST